Tuesday 17 May 2011

Post market

Hello again.

I've been having a bit of a break after my April market, been busy doing other stuff (mainly watching Eurovision - Ireland was robbed I tell you, robbed!).

Thank you to all of you who came along on the day and to Sarah who was great as lunch cover.  Market was busy throughout the day, however wished I'd been told it actually starts at 9am not 8am!  That extra hour in bed would have been great.

Unfortunately I only took one photo and no 'action' shots, it does at least show the new banner.  Next market is on Saturday May 28th at All Saints Church, South Hobart again starting at 9am not 8am!


I've also added a new section to the blog, 'Current Stock' it's on the far right.  I'm slowly updating it so please be patient with me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment